This quick delicious Mediterranean brunch Platter setup is the perfect Sunday brunch! Your loved ones will LOVE it 😋, feel free to switch any of these items with your favorite! This is just a guide on how to put together a delicious Mediterranean brunch board!
How to make this Mediterranean Breakfast Platter?
It is really easy to assemble a Mediterranean breakfast platter; the key is to include different textures and flavors. Each time you assemble this platter, the final look will be different. Don’t be afraid to play with the items and mix things up.
This is a general guideline that you can follow and adjust.
Eggs. Since we are putting together a Mediterranean brunch platter, not an appetizer or dinner platter. It makes sense to add eggs. You can make it with Pastirma (well-known in the Mediterranean region, kind of similar to bacon) or make a fancy shakshuka.
Size. It can be any size you want depending on the number of people you are serving. you can serve up to 8 people. You might need two platters for big parties!
Dips or Spreads. It can’t be a Mediterranean platter without adding some of the famous delicious Mediterranean dips like Humous, Baba ghanouj, Labneh, Feta cheese, tzatziki, Tahini, or Muhammara. You can make your own dips or to save time there are ready-made options sold in grocery stores.
Other brunch favorites. Refried beans and Falafel are one of the favorites when it comes to a Mediterranean brunch.
Refried beans are prepared in many ways. It can be served plain by just adding to it cumin, lemon, salt & olive oil or jazz it up with onions, tomatoes, parsley & some spices. It can be made from scratch or store-bought. Whatever works for you!
Bread. This platter isn’t complete without some fresh Pita bread and pita chips.
Vegetables. Add plenty of different fresh colorful veggies. They taste great and are perfect for dips!
Olives & Pickles. Add your favorite type of olives & pickles
HOW TO PUT TOGETHER THE PERFECT MEDITERRANEAN BRUNCH PLATTER
- 5 Falafels Store-bought frozen
- ½ can Refried Beans
- ½ cup Feta cheese with Za’atar
- ½ cup Labneh
- 1 Eggs with Pastirma
- 1/4 cup Olives & Pickles
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Carrots
- ½ cup Celery
- ½ cup Radish
- 6 Colored mini peppers
- 2 Pita bread
- ½ cup Pita Chips
- On a board or a large platter. Start to assemble these 4 items in the corner: The Labneh, Eggs with Pastirma, Feta cheese with Za’atar, and Refried Beans
- Then place the Falafel on a bed of greens in the middle.
- Place the rest of the fresh vegetables and warm Pita bread in the empty spots according to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can increase your quantity depending on the number of people you are serving.
- This board feeds 2-3
- This is just a general guideline, feel free to add more items or to substitute to any of your favorite Mediterranean dips.